The plateau state governor Simon Lalong hosted a team for an interfaith meeting In Government house Rayfield today, Thursday  6 October,.

The meeting was in conection with the government effort to sustain the relative peace that is being enjoyed in the state.

The meeting was attended by major tribes in the state,  traditional rulers and religious leaders among others.

Members of the interfaith meeting at he end of he meeting 

A lady known as Lami, was unhappy with her ex-boyfriend for marrying another woman leading her going to his house and set his new wife, Amina Lawal, on fire.  Naija.com gathered that;

The said Amina was rushed to the hospital and is currently recuperating. The incident which happened in Bauchi recently due to a confrontation with a scorned ex-lover of her issue. Reports says Lami met Amina in her husband’s house.
 Lami was said to have poured a gallon of petrol on Amina and set her abalze with a lighter, living her with various degree of burns. The accused, Lami said she was dating Amina’s husband before they married and was angry at their marriage
.
According to Lami, “I did not actually go there to burn his wife; my intention was to go to his house and burn all his property. I did not know his wife was in the house. He jilted me after long years of relationship and married another woman.” 
The victim Amina, said she welcomed Lami into her home then Lami proceeded to pour petrol on her.  “She poured petrol on me and set me ablaze. I removed my clothes and tried to open the door, but she had locked it from outside. It was when my neighbours heard me shouting ‘Fire! Fire!’ that they came to my rescue.”
Read more on Naija.com

A lady called Gail Golden, is now becoming and internet sensation as she constantly share her curvy pictures on net. Gail, who her friends also called her GG revealed how one can look beautiful without showing any part of your body. GG works as a security consultant in Houston.

Pictures of Gail Golden

.

By Jasmine Buari..

– The military said the soldiers recapture last known strongholds of the Boko Haram insurgents – However, Irabor, the commander of the operation, says this doesn’t mean that the Boko Haram is completely defeated.

The Nigerian army has said that the deadly Boko Haram sect had no known base “beyond the Sambisa forest”, the Punch reports. Maj. Gen. Lucky Irabor, the head of Nigeria’s counter-insurgency operation in the north-east, disclosed this during the press conference in Maiduguri, the Borno state capital.

 Source Irabor stated that the Boko Haram fighters had been displaced from their last known hideout, Mallam Fatori, on September 27. He said: “We have captured Boko Haram’s last known strongholds of Abadam and Mallam Fatori, and we are now consolidating our hold.” 
The army commander lamented that the retake of Mallam Fatori from the terrorists was not without a cost as the military recorded human and material loses. Mr. Irabor added that the soldiers were not celebrating yet as they were holding on powerfully to areas recovered from the Boko Haram fighters and were ready to repel any attack.
 
He added that the recent success of the army and the reduction of the attacks did not mean “we have heard the last from the insurgents.” The military official said there was an ongoing battle to uproot the insurgents from the Sambisa forest.  However, one of the locals, Ibrahim Musa, told NAIJ.com earlier that the at least five communities and one town in the Borno state are under the control of the Boko Haram fighters.
 
The fear of the return of the militant group spread with the report that the terrorists hoisted flags in some villages in Borno state. The Nigerian army, meanwhile, denied the report and said the region was secure.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/996937-good-news-nigerian-army-capture-boko-haram-last-known-strongholds-fight-sambisa.html
 The justSuspended House of Representatives member, and former appropriation chairman Abdulmumin Jubrin, on Tuesday checked in at the National Hospital, Abuja, to undergo test for substance abuse otherwise known as (dope test)
Jibrin said the move was to disprove claims that he abuses drug and had been acting under the influence of drugs.
Mr. Jibrin said due to the allegation he raised on speaker Dogara and some other Official members in the house, allegations have been raised that he was doing all that under the influence of Drugs. He said i want them to  know that i am not under any intoxication, the laboratory management promise to make known to premium times when the result is finally out between three to four days time.

Photos of Jibrin in the Hospital lab
.

 A world class a designer and a friend of the Kardatians Karl lagerfeld, has said his mind about Kims rubbery attack, the designer who has been responsible for most of Kendal Janers fashion jobs said Kim should not be surprised that she was rubbed

Km and Karl hugging showing love at the fashion event.

according to him,  “You cannot display your wealth and then be surprised that some people want to share it with you.” But the Chanel designer has already send a message to

Kim flaunting her jewelries in Paris




Kim, and it reads, “Dearest Kim, we are all with you,” offered some criticism for the reality TV star’s penchant to flaunt her 
watch a demonstration of how kim was tied down from the editor channel chttp://bcove.me/z5htlk9w
Source: the yahoo.

the present hardship  being experienced by Nigerians it fast getting out of hand, a 19 year old John Edward, has beaten up his employer over the ‘late’ payment of his salary. 

 NAN gathered that he was yesterday, October 4, arraigned before an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court, Lagos for beating his employer for delaying payment of his salary at their office at Olusoji Idowu Street, Ilupeju, Lagos on September 1st.

 According to the prosecutor, Ishola Samuel, John connived with his friends and accomplice who helped him in carrying out his tax, to assault their employer, Solomon David, over delay in their salary. In the process, they allegedly destroyed a phone and a shirt valued at N10,000 and N7,000 respectively .“The accused used dangerous weapons such as iron rod and stick to inflict injuries on the complainant,’’ the prosecutor said John pleaded not guilty and the presiding magistrate, A.R. Onilogbo, granted him bail in the sum of N50,000 with two sureties.
 The case was adjourned to November 1

 The Chairman Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT), Danladi Umar has refused to withdraw from the trial of Senate president Bukola Saraki – This will be the second time Umar is dismissing Saraki’s

application for him to withdraw from the trial, the CCT chairman disclose this after Saraki has yet again submitted an application requesting the chairman withdrawal.

According to his ruling on Wednesday, 5 October, there would be no one to sit in judgment over the case. “The application to withdraw myself has not been contemplated in the constitution. In the absence of a chairman this trial cannot go on, therefore I cannot exempt myself. Umar stated that ”the chairman is the tribunal, without the chairman there is no tribunal.”

Justice Danladi Umar

“The chairman also describe the application as founded on mere conjecture, as he said it was not well-founded, so it was thereby dismissed”.

 Saraki had earlier asked Umar to withdraw from the case due to his case with the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC). But on Thursday, April 21, Umar had thrown away the application by the Senate president asking him to withdraw from the trial. In his application, Saraki discribed the CCT chairman as biased.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/995491-just-read-danladi-umar-told-saraki-cct.html

 President Muhammadu Buhari presided over the federal executive council meeting in the statehouse today Wednesday, October 5, 2016. The meeting had in attendance top management executives of the cabinet. Top among those in attendance include;
 President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SGF, Engr Babachir David Lawal and Chief of Staff, Mallam Abba kyari details of the meeting is yet to be disclosed.                    See pictures of the meeting below.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/995549-just-president-buhari-crucial-meeting-photos.html

 By Soonest Nathaniel.

We will take Nnamdi Kanu’s case to the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) court said the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) on Tuesday, October 4.  IPOB says the Nigerian Judiciary system will not deliver a just ruling over the case of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu. The IPOB said it is taking the continued detention without trial of its leader and Director of Radio Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu to ECOWAS to seek justice, since the Nigeria judiciary cannot deliver good judgment in the matter concerning his illegal detention.

 It also said that “the trial Judge, Mr John Tsoho did a tactical withdrawal from the case because he knew that the Federal Government of Nigeria has a bad case, and urged the Nigerian government to read the handwriting on the wall and do the honourable thing by releasing Mr Kanu and withdrawing the charges against him.”

 See the result of the operation (video) According to The Vanguard, IPOB in a statement signed by its Media and Publicity Secretary, Mr Emma Powerful alleged that “the withdrawal of the trial Judge, Justice John Tsoho is also another application of delay tactics to pave way for the continued detention of Mr. Kanu and not only because he wanted to save his face from shame”, adding that “the judge is still working with the Federal Government to convict Mr. Kanu by all means”.

Nnamdi kanu Nnamdi kanu IPOB’s statement read: “We IPOB and Directorate of State, DOS, IPOB, have concluded plans to take the continued illegal detention of our leader and Director of Radio Biafra, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu to the Economic Community of West African States, ECOWAS, court to seek justice for him since the courts in Nigeria have decided not to give him justice, in order to please their masters who have written the scripts the courts are playing. “We want to tell the world that the withdrawal of the trial Judge, Mr.

 John Tsoho from the case is another way of continuing his detention and not only to save his name from the embarrassment he has caused himself with his role in the case. We know that he is still working with the Federal Government and Department of State Services, DSS, to convict Mr.                  
 Kanu either by hook or by crook.” Meanwhile, the traditional ruler of Yokoye kingdom in Ezeagu local government area, HRH Christopher Chukwuemeka has urged the Biafran agitators to consider other diplomatic options before considering breaking away.
     

 HRH Chukwuemeka told Vanguard that he was with the late Odumegwu Ojukwu till the war ended after which they lost the war and he travelled to the U.K to further his studies. “I was in Nigerian army in 1960. I was a Nigerian before a Biafran.

 The Biafran issue should have been debated first. The mistakes of the past should not be repeated. Biafra came as a result of the hostility against the Igbo and southerners when people were being killed in the North.” In a similar vein, the agitation for the release of Nnamdi Kanu and the call for an independent Biafra state has caught the eye of some top politicians in Europe, as Julie Ward has made a plea to President Muhammadu Buhari.
       
 Ward who is a Labour Member of the European Parliament (MEP) for the North West of England gave a speech calling for the release of Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB).
Read more: https://www.naij.com/994829-

%d bloggers like this: